Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
of the European Parliament and of the Council (“Regulation”)
The Italian Tennis Federation (“FIT”) wishes to inform you that it needs to proceed with the processing of your personal data provided by you using the registration form within the website: tickets.torino.daviscupfinals.com (the "Website").
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is FIT with registered office in (00135) Rome, Stadio Olimpico – Curva Nord, Ingresso 44, Scala G (“Data Controller”) and it can be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be contacted at the following address: Federazione Italiana Tennis – Data Protection Officer, (00135) Rome, Stadio Olimpico – Curva Nord, Ingresso 44, Scala G or by certified e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
To allow your use of the registration form and the purchase of the Davis Cup by Rakuten tickets for matches scheduled in Turin from 25 to 29 november 2021, the Data Controller needs to process some of your personal data, such as your name, surname, email address, date of birth, possible number membership card FIT and particular type of data regarding data subjects with limited mobility or special needs.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are exclusively those provided by you when using the registration form and purchase tickets.
Your contact details may also be used for promotional purposes by the FIT.
The legal basis for the processing is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. For the particular type of data provided by a data subject the legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject. For the promotional purpose mentioned above, the legal basis is your consent.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller intends to retain your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which they were collected, except in the event of the need to prosecute criminal offences by the judicial authorities, or to exercise or defend our rights in court.
The data processed for promotional purposes will not be stored beyond 24 months from the time of collection.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The data processed will not be disclosed to third parties.
They may, however, in connection with the purposes outlined above, be processed by:
- subjects who can have access to the data by virtue of legal provisions laid down by the law of the European Union or by the one of the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject;
- subjects that carry out in complete independency, as separate Data Controllers, or as Data Processors appointed for this purpose by FIT, auxiliary purposes to the activities present on the Website, companies that offer IT infrastructures and IT assistance services as well as design and development of software and Internet sites, companies that offer services useful for customising and optimising our services, companies that offer data analysis and developing services, service centres, companies or consultants appointed to provide further services to the Data Controller, within the limits of the purposes for which they were collected.
In addition, also our employees may process your personal data provided that they have been previously designated as authorised subjects or system administrators. For a complete list of recipients, please contact the Data Controller using the contact details provided.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Data Controller will not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
The Data Controller do not intend to use automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
- PROVISION OF THE DATA
The process of your data is compulsory/mandatory, since your eventual refusal to provide the personal data requested would make it impossible for you to use the registration form to purchase the tickets.
The submission of the particular type of personal data provided by you is facultative, however if you don’t submit this type of data this could hinder the grant of special or specific services conncted with the registration.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to processing at any time
- request the Data Controller to have access to your personal data
- obtain from the Data Controller the correction and integration of your personal data deemed to be inaccurate;
- obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of your personal data;
- obtain from the Data Controller the limitation/restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- receive from the Data Controller the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used format and readable from an automatic device, as well as transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments;
- object at any time, on the grounds of your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data carried out in accordance with Article 6, paragraph (1) letter (e) of the Regulation;
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority or to the competent courts if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the Regulation.
In order to exercise any of your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer, by sending a communication to the registered office of FIT in (00135) Rome, Stadio Olimpico - Curva Nord, Ingresso 44, Scala G, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a certified e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, surname, postal address and details of your request.