Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council
The Italian Tennis Federation (Federazione Italiana Tennis, “FIT”) would like to inform you that it needs to proceed with the processing of your personal data which you provided through the registration form on the website https://tickets.italy.daviscupfinals.com/ (the “Website”).
1. DATA CONTROLLER and DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is FIT, with registered address in (00135) Rome, Stadio Olimpico – Curva Nord, Ingresso 44, Scala G (the “Data Controller”) which can be contacted by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) may be contacted at the following address: Federazione Italiana Tennis – Data Protection Officer, (00135) Rome, Stadio Olimpico – Curva Nord, Ingresso 44, Scala G or by certified email (p.e.c). on email@example.com.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
In order to allow you to register and purchase tickets for the matches of the Davis Cup by Rakuten scheduled in Bologna from September 14 to 18, 2022, the Data Controller needs to process some of your personal data, such as your name, surname, e-mail, date of birth, possible FIT membership number, details to access area for disabled people.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data in the possession of the Data Controller are exclusively those you provided for the registration and purchase of tickets.
Your contact details may also be used for promotional purposes by FIT.
The legal basis for the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. For the data to access the area for disabled persons, the legal basis is your consent. For the promotional purposes mentioned above, the legal basis is your consent.
4. RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller intends to retain your personal data for a period of time that is not longer than necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which it was collected, subject to the possible need to ascertain criminal offenses by the Judicial Authority, or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of ours in court. The term of reference is 10 years from the execution of the contract.
Data processed for promotional purposes will not be retained beyond 24 months from the time of collection.
5. CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The data processed will not be disclosed to third parties.
The following may, however, become aware of your personal data in connection with the processing purposes set forth above:
- subjects who can access the data by virtue of legal provisions provided for by the law of the European Union or the law of the member state to which the Data Controller is subject;
- subjects that carry out in total autonomy, as separate Data Controllers, or as Data Processors appointed for this purpose by FIT, purposes that are supplementary to the activities present on the Website, companies that offer IT infrastructure and IT support services as well as design and implementation of software and Internet sites, companies that offer services useful to personalize and optimize our services, companies that offer data analysis and development services, service centers, companies or consultants appointed to provide further services to the Data Controller, within the limits of the purposes for which they were collected.
In addition, our employees - provided they are previously appointed as authorized parties or as system administrators may become aware of your personal data. For a complete list of recipients, you can send a request to the Controller using the contact details provided.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Data Controller will not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union.
7. ANY AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
The Data Controller does not intend to use automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
8. NATURE OF CONFERMENT
The provision of your data is mandatory, as your refusal to provide the requested personal data would result in the impossibility of allowing you to register and acquire tickets.
The provision of the user’s data for the disabled and marketing section is optional, but failure to provide it would prevent the requested services from being provided.
9. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject you have the right to:
- revoke your consent to the processing at any time.
- request access to your personal data from the Data Controller;
- obtain from the Data Controller the alteration and integration of your personal data which you deem inaccurate, even by providing a simple supplementary declaration;
- obtain the cancellation of your personal data from the Data Controller;
- obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data from the Data Controller;
- receive from the Data Controller the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as transmit such data to another data controller without any obstacles;
- object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) of the Regulation;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority or take legal action in the appropriate courts if you believe that the processing concerning you violates the Regulation.
In order to exercise any of your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer, addressing the correspondence to FIT’s registered office in (00135) Rome, Stadio Olimpico – Curva Nord, Ingresso 44, Scala G, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a certified email (PEC) to email@example.com, providing name, surname, and postal address together with the details of the request.