- We will accept payment either by credit card (American Express cards are not accepted) or by wire transfer;
- Tickets can be collected on site at the Pala Alpitour or received by email;
- You will be able to collect the tickets at the venue from the day of the first session purchased on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it;
- We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty related to the health situation in the next months, the pre-sale of tickets and season tickets for the Davis Cup by Rakuten Finals 2021 in Turin will start as follows:
- If the access to the venue, for a given session and/or specific sector of the venue, is allowed to a lesser extent than the tickets sold, the surplus of the latter shall be cancelled, according to the time order of purchase (starting from the last one) and shall be subject to refreshment in the forms permitted by regulations in force.
- Tickets and season tickets purchased with “pick-up at the venue” can be collected from the day of the first session purchased.
Due to the current health situation, in order to gain access to the stadium, it will be NECESSARY that each spectator connects to the link https://fit.cvespa.it where they can enter the data necessary for the traceability of the users.
Access is permitted only to holders of a GREEN PASS (Covid-19 digital green certificate). Those who are not in possession of the GREEN PASS will not be allowed access to the facility, even if they have purchased a ticket, which, in this case, cannot be refunded. This applies to all participants aged 12 and over.